Our lodges are all situated on the perennial Sabie River, and offer our guests the pinnacle of African contemporary luxury. You choose the best fit, as each is as unique as the guest.
Each of the 6 Ivory Lodge Luxury Suites (approximately 165m2/ 1780ft2 in size) functions as a private Villa – exquisitely simple yet sophisticated in décor.
A rim flow pool, wooden deck, private standalone lounge with fireplace, and voluminous bedroom (with daybed) and open-plan bathroom all afford the best seats in the house to the view of the natural verdant landscape along the bank of the Sabie River. A discreet serving hatch for food and beverages means that guests never have to encounter another soul, or leave the comfort of their Villa should they so desire.
Each Suite also has a double bed (convertible to twins), air conditioning, fireplace, ceiling fan, open-plan bathroom en-suite, outdoor shower, safe, personal bar, direct-dial telephone, hairdryer and a range of deluxe amenities.
- Situated in the Sabi Sand Reserve with panoramic views of the Sabie River
- 9 Suites accommodate up to 20 guests
- Children of 10 years and older are welcome
- Children’s activities and babysitting are available
- Private rim flow pools only. The 2-bedroom Villa has a lap pool
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- A full range of dietary preferences are catered for
- Free Wi-Fi
- Maximum number of guests per vehicle is 6
- Private safari vehicles are available, subject to availability
The Two-Bedroom Fish Eagle Villa is comprised of two private Villas, connected by an entrance hall, lounge and study. The Villa also has;
- An expansive deck and covered patio, with pool
- An indigenous garden leisure area
- A private Fire Boma
- A star jetty with bed for private enjoyment of the natural environment and vivid Milky Way above
- A private Wellness Room, comprising a double treatment room and thoughtfully equipped gym facility
Booked on an exclusive basis, The Villa comes with its own private landrover, as well as indepedent access for game drives.