Wildlife Photography Best Of Chobe Botswana
WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY – BEST OF CHOBE, BOTSWANA
7 Days / 6 Nights
01 January – 31 December 2022
We firmly believe that The Chobe is one of the best wildlife photography destinations in Southern Africa – if not the whole continent. Offering the most comprehensive Chobe photographic experience on land as well as the river in one simple and great value itinerary. Three nights at the Pangolin Mobile Camp and then three more at the Pangolin Chobe Hotel.
Your professional photographer is there to assist you with numerous ideas and hints in making your pictures creative and assisting in getting more out of your camera, including:
- Freezing the action with the right shutter speed.
- Getting creative with Depth of Field and a crocodile.
- Mastering Sunset Silhouettes in The Chobe.
- High Key Wildlife Photography – getting it right first time.
- Using Manual Focus – when an object is in front of your subject.
- How to shoot an African Fish Eagle.
- High Key Image Capture and Lightroom Editing.
- Kingfisher on a kill – Using the “bokeh” (soft blurring) effect.
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- 3 Nights’ at The Pangolin Mobile Camp.
- 3 Nights’ at Pangolin Chobe Hotel.
- Twice daily game activities.
- Photo tuition from The Pangolin Photo Host.
- Cameras, lenses and memory cards.
- All meals and drinks.
- Airport transfers (if required).
- Park fees and tourism levies.
Day 1-3: Mobile Camp-Chobe
DAY 4-6: Chobe River
Day 7: Departure
The Chobe one of the best wildlife photography destinations in Southern Africa – if not the whole continent.